Friday, December 23, 2011

Wedding Day

hiii all....it's seems so long since my last post here...much things were happened...
then i'm back here with a lot of story must tell =)
on October 22nd 2011 finally I've got married after about 4 years having boyfriend-girlfriend relationship..phew..
Simplicity is our wedding theme and we were only did "akad-nikah" without a huge ceremony..coz i n him didn't have much time to prepared everything...
But i still want to have a good, not only good but best look dress for my wedd gown, then i choose silver for it's colour, dunno why...,but i feel something when i saw that colour..thx God my boyfriend (now he's my husband) and his family agree with me, so quick find the materials and get it sewed...tadaa..for only 2 weeks my wedd gown was finished
I thought if i choose only "akad nikah" it would be less prepared at that time, but it was totally wrong, though i just did a simple wedd ceremony, it takes 2 months full to prepared anything, everything completed with all the problems...
But luckily the "akad-nikah" was done without any worry..hahaha....
Here are some of my wedd pict..taken by my friend's mobile camera and the wedd's photographer camera










No comments:

Post a Comment